Read more comments
- ******Native Speakers Only****** 今までにない疲労感に襲われています いままでにないひろうかんにおそわれています。 I've been hit with...
- Dear Native English Speakers, Could you correct it to sound more natural? It's a beautiful day ...
- "Speakers of British English use loudness only when they are angry, speakers of Indian English us...
- Does “weird” mean suggesting something supernatural;uncanny ?
- Could you please show handwritten 名字 and 哪国人?
- cuando utilizas 'supe' y 'sabia'?
- Can somebody help me with this exercise, please!🙏
- in a french song there are the lyrics: “je ne veux que ton âme” and “je ne suis que ton nom” whi...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- "he can reading" is it correct? And also if it was correct, is it same meaning with "he can read"...
- “When I was on my way home from my friend’s house, I saw a cat that seems to have been crashed by...
- Are there any other ways to say "You're welcome"?
- Which does native prefer "good morning" or "morning"?
- Does “just saying” mean “don’t take it seriously”? Thank you in advance!