27 Dec 2019
Read more comments
- I saw this in a movie. “In fact, it's so true that we will be fine if we're apart for a minute.” ...
- What is the difference between ? 1. Paragraph and line 2. Sentence and Phrase 3. Content and Cont...
- ジョギングでもして体重を減らすようにしなさい。 Try to lose weight by jogging. 中この文章「でも」の意味は何ですか。”Still”?
- What is he saying?please tell me what he is saying. “I’d like to,Caillou. But I have vacuuming fi...
- I just started studying English. Could somebody please check and correct my English bellow? ◆My ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- “Well, it’s not that cold because it goes up to my ankle.” Does it sound natural? Please correct me.
- I'd like to know what "antithesis" means in the text below. Thanks in advance.
- - "How do you normally pronounce the word "restaurant"? (Not slowly, but normally)
- What is the definition of the “take” in the sentence “It took me 5 hours to finish it”
- Is it “When I’m hangry, I get angry” or I need to use “to” after “get”?