Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does "screen" also mean leaving the phone ringing without answering?
- Wich variant is better “over social media” or “through social media “?
- 10 houseplants plants that absorb air pollution Does this sound natural as a video title?
- does the expression "par coeur" therefore "by heart" exist in English?
- This is from “How I Met Your Mother” ＊ GNB (a bank) decided to build their new headquarters on ...
- what do you call the thing you write your homework in?
- Hi, which is right? To or at? Sentence: Should other provinces look at/to Ontario’s model for reo...
- Hello there. What's the word for people with an extra sex chromosome. I remember somebody telling...
- People have to change to oneself or stay place or something, at some point. この表現は自然ですか？
- Can someone help me? Which one sounds better? To be honest, they don’t make sense to me
- お母さんいつもありがとう。 お体には気をつけて、いつまでも長生きして下さい。 中国語でどういういいますか？ 簡単な表現があれば教えて下さい。
- I often hear this term "Longyau" when I watch Chinese cooking videos. I know it means something l...
- I'm watching a Chinese tv show and the guy says words that sound like "grun la!" to me. The Engl...