Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- ドイツは試合を勝っていたので、友達は不可能に嬉しかった。 質問: 「嬉しい」の形容詞と「不可能に」の副詞を使ってもいい？ does this sound natural?
- What does this mean? ドイツのは美味しくない ってことかな？
- What does this mean? "ドイツも雪降るの？" And how do you say "you should come visit germany"
- Losing a language also can mean losing crucial knowledge about the linguistic group’s history, cu...
- AI takes many different forms and permeates all aspects of our lives today. Does this sound natural?
- It is not right to litter your neighbor's garden. Don't litter the floor with you toys. Are bot...
- Imma sending love and power so that you can be alright even in the school. Hope you can make it,...
- When you say "She has a beautiful purse," does the word "purse" mean a small pouch used for carry...
- My mom is the best cook ever after my grandmother. Does this make sense and sound natural?
- Could you pls tell me which one is the correct form of apostrophe? The one in Don’t or Don't.
- 1. She was with me with every step of the way, and answered all of my many questions 2. I was g...
- 1 can I get this gift wrapped? 2 can I have this gift wrapped? which sentence is correct?
- What does "Erasmus" mean?