27 Dec 2019

Question about English (UK)

How could I say something that puts under hot pans, in English??

When I cook something, there are many hot pans or boiling pots.
I have to put them on the table.
When I do that, I need something that puts under them in order to keep the table from heat.
How could I say "the something" in English??
Thank you very much.
Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • English (UK)
  • English (US)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions