Read more comments
- ¿Cuál es correcto? Es propenso a tratarles (a ellas) ... ... diferentes que a los demás. ...
- Could you tell me why "walking papers" means "dismissal/discharge notice"?
- Will reading manga improve vocabulary and grammar ?
- Please, check my sentences: 1. I’ve been preoccupied these thoughts for all day thinking how we...
- Podrían aconsejarme algunas páginas de memes en español en instagram? 😄
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Which do people say most often, I’m going to, I’m gonna, I’ma?
- "i want to recommend to you a movie". am I speak naturally?
- I like to watch movie, have anyone can introduce me your favourite movie? I want to watch English...
- I thought it'd be sth relaxing to do after all that work yesterday. What does "after all that ...
- Hi :) is this sentence is grammatically correct ? ( for an e-mail) I'm sending you below my home...