Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- F/X is the abbreviation of what word?
- hi, I'd like to know when not to use the f word and how bad the word is I understand this word i...
- Please correct sentences. Thank you in advance!! Today, I study English for a qualifying exam. I...
- He is a difficult person.=He is a person difficult to deal with.=He is a difficult person to deal...
- He suffered from/through poverty all his life. Which one is correct?
- What do you call doctor note in the US? What are the names?
- What do you mean when you say "I wouldn't have minded but" before a complaint?
- Does PhD = Bachelor degree ?
- I have three questions about the following sentence. - "She travels every year from the US up t...
- The movie title "that sugar film" doesn't really make sense to me. Can anyone explain? Is it a ...