Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "buy the cow" mean?
- I am worried about the cow which I saw standing in the middle of the street and almost hit becaus...
- They respect a cow but can't respect a woman. does this sound natural?
- Which one is the correct option?
- What does “Let me make u run for your life” mean?
- What are the typical mistakes non-native speakers tend to make?
- with whom are you living with? I m living with my mom and siblings. is it correct answer of thi...
- S1. The tail of the animal is long. S2. The animal is long in the tail. Are both sentences S1 an...
- *he drained out of blood and died. (does this sound natural?)
- Is it effective to use a wordlist to learn vocabulary? Is it better to learn vocabulary from mov...
- what did the first person said https://youtu.be/7LnBvuzjpr4
- 1) "I didn't know" 2) "I was'nt know" Is there a difference between the two sentences above? Or...
- I couldn't eat another bite = I can't eat another bite?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?