Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When I was watching dramas I heard this phrase many times. "How could you say that'' " How coul...
- Watching drama in English does help me learn natural English expressions but apparently that's no...
- I'm sleepy, but the drama airing on TV now is very interesting. It's kind of a story where people...
- What does analogy mean?
- What does I wonder whether the beginning of the question “how’s that for” means the same as “what...
- What does to last mean?
- What does thirst of thought mean?
- What does out of "they look for more OUT OF life" mean?
- What does to do so mean?
- What does Poking mean?
- What does ’I don’t have to believe in it for her to be lucky. ‘ mean?
- What does I can't fuss what is this meaning? mean?
- What does Weep mean?