Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is it possible to use the expression “Do you have a doctor in mind?” in these situations? 1. A: ...
- I wonder if tomorrow will be sunny day? Is this expression natural?
- What’s the differences of these sentences? Although it wasn’t known well, it has many great poin...
- "I might have got an A" -> Did "I" get an A?
- 1. I’ve been studying English for 2years on and off. 2. I might give up halfway to climb up the ...
- You stay safe okay. Cause I want to meet you in person soon. What should I reply to this message?
- S1. The man I followed suspicious of him was driving a black van. S2. The man I followed because...
- Which is more natural in Amarican English? I just had lunch. I’ve just had lunch.
- What is she saying?
- How do you call your friend who is also a girl? (I know that for a man you could say "a guy fri...
- What is the meaning of "Allah Yebarak Feek"?
- Can you tell me some common greetings and their replies? Like كل عام و انتم بخير Saudis always sa...
- What is the reply of Allahumma barik laha?
- Is there a proper way to respond to mashallah? Someone said it about a picture of me
- What means "Tahiri Nafsek"? I heard it in a series.