Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- You're living your life with an easy-going attitude, aren't you? 君は飄々と生きてるね。 does this sound n...
- "But life leaps over oblivion lightly, losing only a thing or two of no importance, and gloom is ...
- Can you risk your life for her? あなたは彼女のために命を捧げられますか？ does this sound natural?
- about the sentence "there can never be..." would it sound odd if you said "there never can be..."?
- there's four people ahead of me in line (does this sound natural?)
- What did she say?
- we're on the same road but they're ahead of us (does this sound natural?)
- are these A and B correct? A doesn't sound natural? only cuz the contexts are too simple and not ...
- i thought let me be to someone else what no one was to me ↑ Does this expression sound natural?
- This is the first page of my humble memoir of my teenage years. https://note.com/20012010/n/n17f7...
- S1. I was confused between buying F1 car and F/A-18 hornet . S2. Race them against a Hispanic ...
- I just stumbled upon the expression: "I got blown back by[...]" For context it seems like it mea...
- the machines are underway to start working at any time (does this sound natural?)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...