27 Dec 2019
- Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- よろしくおねがいします。 does this sound natural?
- Is 4649 (よろしく) often used by japanese people on the internet or in text messages/mails? Is it a c...
- What is the difference between よろしくお願いします and よろしくお願いいたします ?
- What is the answer?
- "I have to put a picture of my face for this self introduction questionnaire ." Hello! Do you ...
- Which sentence is commonly used? (a) He often enjoys playing the guitar. (b) He enjoys playin...
- Talking about weather which phrase is correct? Partially cloudy or Partly cloudy?
- Is there any difference between “won’t do sb any good” and “It won’t serve you well”?
- Can you tell me girl names that you think that are great
- Is this natural?? If not, can you fix it please? A few months ago, I had a hard time falling asl...
- How do you say "They have finished reading it" in past tense form? I want write a sentence "Let'...
- The pill is kicking in. The medicine is kicking in. Which one sounds better?
- All right? I know the bell has rung. but let's finish this paragraph. so we can get a start on...