Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? needn't to ir need do not to
- How do you say this in English (US)? all you need is not to be worried/is to not be worried
- I need to quit it and take a shower now. いい加減にしてシャワー浴びないと。 does this sound natural?
- What does he seems to need little help. why is there a negation? it translates into Russian - о...
- What does Talk a good game mean?
- What does stuff of Hollywood stories mean?
- What does “Breakdown” mean?
- What does She comes across as quite shy. mean?
- What does Which one is more natural? 1) I worked part-time as a math tutor. 2) I worked part-...
- What does what's the name of those things mean?
- What does sloppy mean?
- What does Nor??? mean?
- What does She shed a few tears, but her smiles were manifold. What is the meaning: her smiles ...