Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How would you read this sentence out loud? - "New episode premiers 5/14." 5/14 is a date but I ...
- Does this sound natural? "His earnest expression told me that he was not joking."
- Do they mean the same thing? Are these natural in American English? (a) I forgot to turn on the ...
- "After reading the book, she..." or "After she had read the book, she...."?
- *he's happy because he got laid. *he's sad because he got laid off. (does this sound natural?)
- Is this natural? I’m working at a hospital 3 days a week.
- Is this natural in American English? I read Osamu Dazai's life on Wikipedia and knew he was such...
- PLEASE HELP!! 🙏 1) when taking pictures of your freinds, how to ask a stranger who is ruining the...
- Which is incorrect? Tell me the reason. 1:None of my friends could ever solve this problem. 2:Ne...
- Help! I don't know the answer to number 3.