Read more comments
- みんなの好きな日本料理は？ 何かを作ってみたいので、 よく食べる和食教えてください
- Is みんな大丈夫ですか considered a polite form of speech? If a mother asked this to the babysitter who's t...
- Is “ yay high” common? https://youtu.be/t0BFOi5o0YY Min:3:17
- is culture countable noun? I thought culture was uncountable.. but in "Many cultures have flood...
- Hello. "beibringen" is used with dative, while "unterrichten" is used with accusative, right? Tha...
- If I wanted to say “I will see a movie tomorrow” is あしたえいがをみるもりです The correct way?
- ¿Me hace el favor de ayudarme? En esta oración, si no Paquito, sino Ana, ¿en qué la va? “Ana eres...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- can I say, "he's gotten up to playing cards. We need to do something with that"?
- Does ”housekeeper” mean the only woman?
- 日本の食べ放題、つまり、バイキングは、英語で何といいますか？ You can eat all what you want. ?
- hi Does she not speak English? Does not she speak English? Doesn't she speak English? ...
- What's the difference between "bestest" and "favorite"? (Does this mean the speaker likes choc...