Read more comments
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- ❶ 성격상👉 어떻게 해석하면 되요? ❷ 무뚝뚝한 사람 👉 어떻게 해석하면 되요? ❸ 대화를 뚝뚝 끊다👉 어떻게 해석하면 되요? 한국어로
- - il dit "je l'aurais sorti" ou "je leur est sorti" ? - à la fin, est-ce qu'il dit "j'y allais au...
- Which one is the more common? (a) You're not supposed to use the office phones for personal call...
- Difference between law and theory in scientific context?
- Cześć! Do egzaminu państwowego się przygotowuję. Mi na praktyce płynnej mowy zależy. Więc ten, ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- I AM CONFUSED BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT PART OF LEAVES ARE BLADE
- how to speak like a Americans native speaker?
- would have had to be have done is that a correct sentence? would a native english speaker say t...
- Does it sound natural or journalism-like? He estimated that the number of infections in Wuhan c...
- Is there another word for "persuasion"? I want to make a sentence like this one : Her persuas...