Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? es lohnt sich nicht es zu tun
- Cuál es la mejor traducción para «actually thought»? Me acaban de responder eso
- Es wird immer wärmer seit wir essen wurde es 2 grad wärmer drausen how do you say this of english
- Is saying “ skin as white as snow “ correct?
- is that right?, how it sounds?, help me pls); what's the hardest facing for you both in middle o...
- Do these sound ok? Which do you think is more natural? -- The rocket blew up a few seconds afte...
- Is “upcoming” used only in positive sentences? If I don’t like tests, does “upcoming test” sound...
- What do you call this? A maraca?
- You stay safe okay. Cause I want to meet you in person soon. What should I reply to this message?
- S1. The man I followed suspicious of him was driving a black van. S2. The man I followed because...
- Which is more natural in Amarican English? I just had lunch. I’ve just had lunch.
- What is she saying?
- How do you call your friend who is also a girl? (I know that for a man you could say "a guy fri...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...