Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between 終わります and 終わりか ?
- What is the difference between 終わり and 終了 ?
- 終わりで、悲しい物語になると思う。 does this sound natural?
- Can I say She interests me? Does it sound natural?
- The number of coronavirus infection in Japan is getting conspicuous. Does this sound natural?
- ■ All in all, he’s willing to do most things to help her, but lending her money is where he draws...
- does this sound natural? if i had known it was going to rain i would've brought an umbrella 비가 올...
- which one is better? or same? To make you happy is my dream. Making you happy is my dream.
- Can someone tell me how I can improve my English speaking? Just speak? But I can't come up with m...
- S1. I have no idea in solving the problem. S2. I have no idea how to solve the problem. Are bot...
- Is there anyone here who's good at English grammar as a native English speaker? If so, could you ...
- What's the opposite of "You are doing it all wrong"?
- S1. I met him outside. S2. I met him inside. Q1) Are both sentences S1 and S2 correct English? ...