Read more comments
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- 日本語というのは日本人が使う言葉の( )です。 Aもの Bこと どちらが正しいでしょうか。
- I swam at the pool I swam in the pool which is correct pls?
- Quiero que quedemos a las 4 de la tarde en frente del cine y luego podemos ir al restaurante a co...
- Could you please help me with this word reading and meaning please?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I don't know why a lot of people are interested in Japan . Only one famous thing in there would b...
- hi, how can English handwriting be regarded as beautiful? Can someone show it?
- 1.If I had gotten a good score on the exam, I must have enjoyed my campus life next year. 2.I...
- What does this mean? I looked it up and just found this usage “I always stock the fridge when my...
- When do you recommend saying the days in a sentence? For example, is it a. Yesterday I was re...