Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Let's stop talking about it and go out for lunch. Let’s drop the subject and go out for lunch. ...
- あなたの知っている英語の擬音を教えてください。出来れば日本語の意味もお願いしたいです。 Please tell me the English onomatopoeia you know. I...
- "Tom might have got an A" Does Tom got an A?
- Does this makes sense? Please make it more natural! I simply created a new word for a clock as ...
- What does to satisfy your own honor mean exactly feel free to provide some examples if you want t...
- What’s the meaning of stitch in this sentence: “everything he says is a stitch” And does it soun...
- What’s the difference between ‘female lead’ and ‘heroine’?
- Why is this sentence structure like this: Never did the boy write to his sister Why use write?
- What does spot someone mean? Is it a slang term?
- Is she having her knee operated 1. on this Saturday ? 2. this Saturday? Which is correct ?