Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- あんた適当に言ってるでしょ You speak properly? I don't know.
- あんたのためにだ does this sound natural?
- Can the word "friend" become a verb?
- I see it from Stephen King ’s novel： “ ’You are shitting me’，doctor Bob says ” . Does ”you are ...
- Dear Sam, I want to invite you to the sports centre. I'm thinking of going next Saturday. ...
- It's very laborious to pull the wagon uphill by himself. Is it correct? Are there other ways to...
- I have played athletics once. Does it sound natural?
- How do people put he/him or she/her on their socmed? And what does it mean?
- How do the Americans spend mother's day?Giving flowers & letters? Cooking dinner for them?
- does this phrase make sense? "That's the most I can tell you"
- Would you say ''specialize into''?
- *he just pulled up but he doesn't wanna come in. *I'll pull up to your house in a few minutes I'...