Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you help? I always loved/ had always loved waffles, so I decided to buy a waffle maker.
- Is this correct? Chapter 30 has begun.
- what does figure out means? and can you tell me some examples with it?
- hello,i have found two known verbs start with "pre" which confused me : preschedule/Preprint. wh...
- she kinda looks like this does it sound natural?
- Hi, can you tell me which of the following sentences is correct? 😊 (1) Did you see this news? (...
- Hi Natives: Could you please proofread my following sentences and answer my questions? 1. I ...
- "are you done talking?" is this correct?
- Which is correct? (1)My favorite TV program is a comedy show. (2) My favorite TV program is co...
- "He is lack of attention to detail" Is the above sentence natural?
- Ne t'inquiètes pas ou ne t'inquiète pas ?
- Est-ce que tu dis: "cette année" ou "cet année"? Parce que j'ai étudié que c'est toujours conson...
- Que veut dire " Photo non contractuelle."?
- How to say 'il y a' in passé composé and imparfait? Give some examples if you can.
- Dit-on: Ça m’est jamais arrivé ou ça m’a jamais arrivé ? Je sais que normalement arriver s’empl...