Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Jesus is eternal and immortal. But Jesus came in the body that 'was' mortal. Is it natural ...
- Isn't that should be ''it all depends on"? https://youtu.be/D-4kCVAbLck?t=114
- hi guys I have a question Usually we call a person an artist , who creates a work of art ,right?...
- 'You haven't changed a bit. ' How can i write it in a slang?
- Could you correct my mistakes? I want to write diary!🥺 I went to a book store today, I bought a...
- What's the most common way to say "baby carriage; perambulator; pram" in the U.S?
- should I say " on this days Al-Mobaraka " or " in this days Al-Mobaraka "
- It's watery. It's water down. The ice melted. Do I use this right when ice melts in my drink and...
- S. It's not good for your health to go to sleep late to play games at night. Q) Is sentence S ab...
- Are Filipinos Latinos or are they Asians?
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- Would you please help me? https://youtu.be/LEuFJNjKJh4 From 2:35 to 4:00 Mom : .....? Kid:...
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Is the word 버터 (butter) used in Korean slang? If so, what does it mean?