Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which sentence is correct ? I had the doctor. I saw the doctor. I had a doctor. I saw a doctor. ...
- what does this have to do with what I said (does this sound natural?)
- *hasn't he get out of the restroom. (does this sound natural?)
- I have a question. What does "ball shed" means? I found the phrase in this sentence: Her job was ...
- Please, help me!) The police (to know)about his for years Everybody says the Swiss police (to b...
- please check this out for me and correct me "i have this one guy that i can't live without ...
- Does this sound natural? -- On behalf of the staff and students, I welcome you. -- Thanks~
- Can only people whine ?
- Can "Please find attached" be used for both one attached file and several attached files?
- How many words that means ‘women’ in slang? (As I know , shawty, hoe, etc) Which of them are off...
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- Can someone tell me what Toño Rosario is saying in his song kiliki taka ti ?
- cuando usar "es" sin acento y "és' con acento? gracias
- Como describes a una persona: "Echada pa' adelante" ¿Qué significa para ti, cuando escuchas la e...
- Why is it normal to say “no se”, but not “no sabo” to say I don’t know? Please explain!