Read more comments
- easily do sth & do sth easily. Which one is correct? make sb easily to do sth & make sb easily d...
- What is the difference between to end up sth and to end sth, to finish sth? and or any good phras...
- What is the difference between "indulge in sth" and "succumb" ?
- can I say, "we could be there in time unless you nodded off"?
- How to respond if someone said ‘time flies’?
- Is there a japanese word for "school boy" or "school girl"?
- how do you say "i am bored" in korean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Why did my English Writing Teacher(from Britain) hate it so much when we use " recently" in the a...
- What is the words instead of 【only in】
- convey ⏫Do you use this word daily ?
- Does anyone know the differences between blurry, faint, dull and dim? Besides, which one do u use...
- mujay apni class mai top karna hai english mai mujay apni english sab sae strong karna hai muja...