Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- What’s the difference btw We should have (got) / (gotten) I’m confused now😅🥀 Plz help ✨
- is this sentence right? I have ton of work today. The worst thing is that can happen to me is...
- Do these make sense? How do you usually say that? this started a few days later after that thi...
- What does this mean I usually don’t text with a lot of fluff.
- There are many kinds of things to buy in a convenience store.
- Why didn't i meet you before Why didn't I meet you earlier I wish i had met you earlier Which on...
- Does "even a little positive" mean just a little positive? I learned even emphasizes next word. ...
- Cómo está bien escrito ? I'am having dinner o I having dinner
- My mom asks me “When will you take the exam.” Should I answer i’m gonna take it next month or i’...
- Is it correct & politely? “ I was wondering if I ask you what you are looking for. Is there any ...