27 Dec 2019
Question about English (UK)
How do you say this in English (UK)? . Vers 15 ans, il met en doute certains enseignements religieux de son père. À l'université, il étudie la sociologie et s'intéresse aux théologiens du christianisme social, qui estiment que l'évangile doit permettre une transformation de la société.
- How do you say this in Russian? i need to buy a train ticket to Moscow.
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? He didn't want him to go outside while the sky was red
- How do you say this in Italian? wird im Italienischen unterschieden zwischen Bereuen und Bedauern...
- How do you say this in Japanese? miroir
- How do you say this in Korean? I like to have a drink outside while listening to music
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?