Read more comments
- What does あきらめないで mean?
- あきらめないで does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between あきらめない and あきらめないで ?
- I don't know if I remember this saying correctly but does "step up the game" mean to improve some...
- “That’s reason Lookism phenomenon occurs.” Is it natural?
- Can I say: "Er sagte er hat viel Geld" instead of: "Er sagte, dass er viel Geld hat"?
- Is it gramatically correct to use double possessives? And by extension, is it natural? For examp...
- Can you use the adjective にぎやか to describe a person?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does“rolling up to ” mean in this context?
- What is the difference between "I am finished." and "I finished."? Both of them are used when I f...
- 1.There is one thing I can't understand, why it is so much a problem here in the United States. ...
- -Can you show me after class today please? Does it sound natural to answer: - It depends John, ...
- can you pls help me? which choice sounds best? to me bake and roast sound correct, but I'm not s...