Read more comments
- What does "The book on someone is that..." mean? The book on Tanaka is that his fastball, whic...
- Which Sometimes I failed to return the books, because I'm lazy. sounds the most natural?
- Move the book to the first shelf from the top. does this sound natural?
- Quiero que quedemos a las 4 de la tarde en frente del cine y luego podemos ir al restaurante a co...
- Could you please help me with this word reading and meaning please?
- What is the meaning of 「どうかしてる」？ Context: The full phrase is 「Crazy, crazy, crazy どうかしてる」 It's ...
- Most impressive is this. In this sentence, is 'impressive' adjective?
- Las familias Gonzales y Villahermosa me echarán un visitazo y no sé si mi casa va a quedar grande :(
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I don't know why a lot of people are interested in Japan . Only one famous thing in there would b...
- hi, how can English handwriting be regarded as beautiful? Can someone show it?
- 1.If I had gotten a good score on the exam, I must have enjoyed my campus life next year. 2.I...
- What does this mean? I looked it up and just found this usage “I always stock the fridge when my...
- When do you recommend saying the days in a sentence? For example, is it a. Yesterday I was re...