- 1.He used to run his dog up to the extent that it was tired. 2.He used to swim his dog up to th...
- ウェイターにお茶を注ぐよう頼む時に、どちらの表現がいいですか？ 1. お茶をお願いします 2. お茶を入れてください 3. お茶をもう少し注いでください
- Is it correct? Hi Mr John! Didn't think that you would be awaken that soon.
- What sounds more natural? A: 나의 한국어는 좋지 않아 B: 나 한국어를 잘 못해
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- I fell you is this ok to say when you become love with someone¿?
- I'd like to know if there is some words are missing in the sentence below. I suspect "which are" ...
- Is “uncertain opinions” natural?
- I want to ask somebody about their day at the end of the day, what could I say except "how's your...
- Which ones is correct? What state were you born/livein? Which state were you born/live in?