Question

Question about Japanese

I have been with my Japanese boyfriend for several months. We have not met yet. We will meet in late January. He still keeps his dating profile, even though he does not log in. I deleted mine. When I asked him about it he said he lost his password so he just keeps his dating profile up. I told him it's easy to get the password just click "forgot password." He said nothing.
He often tells me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me and to just trust him. But the last Japanese man I dated I kept quiet a d later found out he was flirting around with all kinds of girls online. My current boyfriend is 55 years old and lives near Mount Fuji.

In my country this would mean the guy is not serious about me and his answer was a bad excuse. In Japan in this normal and I ought to give him time to know me first in real life? Or is it a bad sign he is not serious?

Answers

Japanese

Japanese