- What is the appropriate way to respond to a friend when she/he felt bad with something?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 今日はカラオケにいきました。店員さんに "may I have the catelog for Japanese songs?"...
- 今日はなんですか？ is that how you say what is today? does this sound natural?
- Is it correct to say “ what else do you wanna buy?” If not tell me how I should say it and pronou...
- 1.The person who works at Microsoft is my sister. 2.The person working at Microsoft is my sister...
- I attend a small college but i like it! The teachers are very nice and understanding Class is har...
- ¿Me hace el favor de ayudarme? En las dos freses, ¿cuál es correcta? 1. Llevo un año separado de...
- How to say ＂I like 大島優子＂？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- can I say, "he's gotten up to playing cards. We need to do something with that"?
- Does ”housekeeper” mean the only woman?
- 日本の食べ放題、つまり、バイキングは、英語で何といいますか？ You can eat all what you want. ?
- hi Does she not speak English? Does not she speak English? Doesn't she speak English? ...
- What's the difference between "bestest" and "favorite"? (Does this mean the speaker likes choc...