- Ich weiss nicht ob diese Sätze richtig formuliert sind: 1.- Ich träume davon, jemals nach Italie...
- Are 你是这样笑的 我就开心 grammar are correct?
- Buon pomeriggio! Ho scritto un diario di italiano, mi puoi dare una mano, per favore? “Era una s...
- We don't usually see newspaper before our father see it first in Korea. Is this correct?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Coffee works well for me to feel better but I wouldn't say that I enjoy its taste like I do drink...
- feb 13 -> feb 13th? 13rd? how do you read this?
- can I say,"He was nervous seeing as it was his first performance "?
- Is “to and fro” common nowadays or it sounds odd? My dog was wagging his tale to and fro
- Today our factory is scheduled to be shut down by 6 p.m. so the machine wouldn't have been workin...