- How do you say this in Japanese? 盤盈、盤損
- How do you say this in Japanese? 3盤壽司
- How do you say this in Japanese? 盤子
- please check my grammer below Was the classroom cleand yesterday afternoon?
- Do native speakers immediately realize that a sentence like this is made by a non native speaker?
- "i guess it been more than 3 yrs since we have met, and still u haven't changed a bit." In this ...
- Which sentences can be used and which is common? (a) The summer vacation will begin next Saturd...
- Can u suggest some cool and heroic nicknames for a funny person.
- 'You haven't changed a bit. ' How can i write it in a slang?
- When do you say “brilliant”?
- What's the most common way to say "baby carriage; perambulator; pram" in the U.S?
- Does this sound natural？ You appeared before me, oh And you stole my heart As I was witnessi...
- should I say " on this days Al-Mobaraka " or " in this days Al-Mobaraka "