Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "The volume adjuster is broken on the CD player, so I can't ajust the volume." Hello! Do you t...
- For all intents and purposes, someone is pulling strings behind the governor. He is just manipul...
- which one is correct? who are you working for ? or who do you work for ?
- this why you shouldn't let go of balloons (does this sound natural?)
- *with your bad attitude I'm regarding not to go with you to the trip. *are you regarding my prop...
- does this phrase make sense? "That's the most I can tell you"
- Would you say ''specialize into''?
- *he just pulled up but he doesn't wanna come in. *I'll pull up to your house in a few minutes I'...
- There's a problem with my room. There are problems with my room. Are these correct?
- What's the word after 'staff' on the door? It's in a bar in a video game. "staff only" or "st...