- The label says.. = It says on the label.. Right?
- Middle shool English test in korea. About no.16 I think the correct answer should be 1 or 2 But...
- There are numerous different ways where every human being can help to protect the wildlife..... ...
- What does "the last sentence" mean?😯
- Fruits start to grow from where flowers withered away. Fruits start to grow where flowers wither...
- At a news conference, a journalist says: 1. I’m from CNN 2. I’m with CNN What’s the difference?
- What a pity/shame <that> she can’t come. <that> can’t be omitted, right?
- What we need is to have a good rest. VS What we need is a good rest.
- All work and no play <makes> Jack a dull boy. Why should we use <makes> instead of make？
- I borrowed Mary‘s car. Mary lent me her car. They mean the same thing. Right？