Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I see it from Stephen King ’s novel： “ ’You are shitting me’，doctor Bob says ” . Does ”you are ...
- It's very laborious to pull the wagon uphill by himself. Is it correct? Are there other ways to...
- I have played athletics once. Does it sound natural?
- I don’t like coffee Me either Me neither Do you use both?
- if i had not lost my passport last week,i would not have had a lot of trouble now is it natural?
- How do people put he/him or she/her on their socmed? And what does it mean?
- How do the Americans spend mother's day?Giving flowers & letters? Cooking dinner for them?
- does this phrase make sense? "That's the most I can tell you"
- Would you say ''specialize into''?
- *he just pulled up but he doesn't wanna come in. *I'll pull up to your house in a few minutes I'...
- Ne t'inquiètes pas ou ne t'inquiète pas ?
- Est-ce que tu dis: "cette année" ou "cet année"? Parce que j'ai étudié que c'est toujours conson...
- Que veut dire " Photo non contractuelle."?
- How to say 'il y a' in passé composé and imparfait? Give some examples if you can.
- Dit-on: Ça m’est jamais arrivé ou ça m’a jamais arrivé ? Je sais que normalement arriver s’empl...