Read more comments
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- What is important is ...? What is she saying
- If a student asks "may I go to the bathroom?" to their teacher, what would the teacher say? I'd l...
- Which of these two sounds more natural? 1. It's easier to understand when the instructions have ...
- "Long time no talk." Can I use this expression in messenger or online chat?
- “Loyal” and “faithful” may be synonymous, but is faithful more used for religion?
- Hello, I’m struggling with this article, could anyone here please help me figure out the highligh...
- what does " a cursing" mean??🤧
- When English native speakers list a couple of things, usually end this sentence with some informa...
- I don't understand how "I like to switch it up" and "my lucky number is nine" connect with "but" ...