28 Dec 2019
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- is that right? It's been days since I last have a good drink
- Conversation 1 A: "Why are you stay away from the fan?" B: " I have the flu, i can't contact w...
- We ran out of food. We're out of food. Are these correct? Any other ways to say this?
- Hi guys. I have a question. Which of the following sentences is correct. 1) I don't see them as ...
- What does it mean ,Thinking of becoming god but nothing really matters.
- I couldn't eat another bite = I can't eat another bite?
- *the tickets made of gold came out just yesterday. (does this sound natural?)
- What are some English slangs/expressions to say that someone's outfit is 'uncool' meaning that a ...
- Does this sound natural? -- You can eat as much as you want in 2 hours. -- Thanks~
- Which do you think is more common? Which would you say? -- Just stay there. I'll be there as so...
- Can anyone explain why tveir change to tvö in this sentence: Það eru tvö opinber tungumál í landi...
- Halló! I'm wanting to learn Icelandic but can't seem to find any apps that offer the language for...
- How similar are Icelandic and Old Norse?
- When saying the verb 'að kalla', do you pronounce the 'll' in the usual 'tl' way, or just as an 'l'?
- What are the most common swear words in Iceland?