Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between なぜ？ and どうして？ and Other words that mean "why?" ?
- なぜかあまりわかっていませんが、この文は日本語で何と言いますか？「I want to talk to B, not A.」 僕が言おうとした時には「Aじゃなくて、Bに話したい」と言いました...
- We took a group selfie with the Chancellor at the very end of the commencement! (Is this correct ...
- Losing a language also can mean losing crucial knowledge about the linguistic group’s history, cu...
- AI takes many different forms and permeates all aspects of our lives today. Does this sound natural?
- It is not right to litter your neighbor's garden. Don't litter the floor with you toys. Are bot...
- Imma sending love and power so that you can be alright even in the school. Hope you can make it,...
- My mom is the best cook ever after my grandmother. Does this make sense and sound natural?
- Could you pls tell me which one is the correct form of apostrophe? The one in Don’t or Don't.
- 1. She was with me with every step of the way, and answered all of my many questions 2. I was g...
- 1 can I get this gift wrapped? 2 can I have this gift wrapped? which sentence is correct?
- What does "Erasmus" mean?