Read more comments
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- Is it grammatically correct? Women and men are different
- Strawberries are in season now. --- Does this sound natural?
- I have a rough skin on my knees. Does it make sense?
- help me please🙏
- I tried to solve these questions. But I don't have confidence. Please check my answers.
- “You should know what to do in case you “should” lose contact with each other.” What does “shou...
- Am I right? Pease💕
- What do you call them? What are their name? They are made of plastic.
- Do you really use "BTW"? i wonder how often it is used.
- When it is snowy,I enjoy taking picture it. この文は正しいですか？