28 Dec 2019
Question about English (UK)
He was lying on a sofa one hour later and thinking: - I`m not a boy and I will not run on this stupid date. But it`s interesting to know who wrote it. The handwriting, certainly, belongs to a woman. Probably, some widow. Widows are light-headed at all. Who can it be? - It was a difficult question especially because he didn`t know any woman in the village except his wife. – It`s strange – he thought. “I love you”. – When she managed to fall in love without meeting, without knowing what kind of person I am. Perhaps she is very young and inexperienced if she is able to fall in love so quickly. But who is she?- Suddenly Pavel recalled that walking in the park he had met a girl several times yesterday and the day before yesterday. It was a young blonde woman in a blue dress. She often looked at him and when he sat on a bench she sat next to him.
- I made a mistake. I'm very sorry about this/that. Should I use 'this' or 'that'? Why?
- There are quite a few mistakes in this composition does this sound natural?
- Making mistakes is a good thing. I could know what my weak points are. does this sound natural?
- Is this natural in spoken English? I got a huge zit! I don't wanna meet people today.
- CAN YOU CORRECT MY MISTAKES? Yes.The certain types o films I dislike are romantic films.They are...
- How well-formed are the following pairs of sentences? (1) A good thing that is about John is t...
- CAN YOU CORRECT MY MISTAKES? Yes I've watched that film with my brother and our parents.They thi...
- Drawn by me Is it correct?
- السلام عليكم احتاج تقرير عن اي موضوع في النحو الانكليزي يكون بحدود ال ٦ صفحات منو يكدر يساعدني
- Could you make sure my sentences please. I went to the university by Shinkansen until a junior s...
- what stereotypes about Russia do you have?
- what's this called?
- Please correct my essay! TOPIC: Agree or disagree: High school education in Japan needs to b...