- What is the difference between to tell you the truth and as a matter of fact ?
- You must tell the truth.の訳を、私は「あなたは真実を言うに違いない。」としました。 しかしそれは間違いでした。 正解は「あなたは真実を言わなければならない。」でした。...
- If you had told me the truth, I would have helped you. Does this sound natural?
- Which is correct? Lucky to have you. Lucky is to have you.
- What does 'by the skin of their teeth' mean?
- Does this sound natural? In most cases people don't look like on pictures these days.
- Hello👋🏻 What is the difference between cranky and quirky?
- This is a song lyrics. I have some questions about the lines. What does "take a dive" mean in ...
- Different kinds of chocolates are sold in these display cases. Which ones do you want to buy? Do...
- Since the animals have to be taken care of every day and students assistantships are limited to 1...
- My research assistant is mostly in charge of maintaining the laboratory animals. <mostly> = mai...
- "Adulting is hard and painful. I jusy want to be a cat, all i have to is meow-ing." is this cor...
- Can you check and correct my English? Worked as a salesperson at the cellphone shop Sold the ce...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?