Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I want to answer the question “have you ever been labeled by someone?” Could you correct my ans...
- “The dark circles under his eyes went away” Does this sound natural?
- My friends always give me a lot of inspiration and motivation, so I just take the energy from ...
- Is this sentence correct? Do you think you can review the lists again? I mean, I know that it...
- Why "on" has been used in this sentence? And can we use "in" or "at"? Although there are some ...
- Does gay means happy/fun? Is it old-fashioned?
- What does “aye” mean?
- Question about English (US) Is this sentence correct? Didn't we agree that her emails are so ...
- This is bread This is some bread This is a bread What would you say?
- price of ~ price with ~ which is correct?
- Como eu devo responder quando alguém falar "Deus te abençoe"? Eu ouvi falar que não posso dizer ...
- Oi! Qual é a diferença entre 'carioca' e 'fluminense'?
- Como se diz? "Prazer em conhece-lo" ou "Prazer em lhe conhecer"?
- "Nós estamos muito feliz." ou "Nós estamos muito felizes" ?
- O que significa quando uma coisa é "foda"? P. ex. = "Você é muito foda"