Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I didn't find out this app until that guy sent out mass emails. Does this sound natural?
- It's great that you have new app for those who want to learn more about English,but not all peopl...
- How do you know this app? Do you have other similar apps to recommend?
- Do you say "Bingo!" when you think you agree to someone's comment? You can make sense with "Bing...
- is it long is necessary in the picture below
- Which is correct? 1. I will search for it on the Internet. 2. I will search the Internet for it....
- not everything will go as planned (does this sound natural?)
- Do these sentence sound equally the same? 1) My son and I shared one hamburger. 2) My son and...
- What time is it? a. (6:31) "It's thirty-one past six "OR "It's twenty-nine to seven" OR "It's...
- 月曜日に、「do you have a free time,next Friday？」 と聞いたら、「今週の金曜日」？ それとも「来週の金曜日」？
- He’s such a party pooper in the office. Does this expression make sense?
- I have a question about 'a' in expressions like 'a lot of', 'a few of', or 'a number of'. The exa...
- Which is correct?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?