Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? “Never, never give up”
- Never ever give up on your dreams！ Why use“on”？ Never ever give up your dreams！Is this right？
- You still give back, even though you haven't gotten into accomplish what you want to accomplish. ...
- What does I punched my way through that crowd mean?
- What does Thingy mean?
- What does I'm bored with watching TV and I felt like a chat mean?
- What does .I've already got the nine and the one dialed on my phone. mean?
- What does 'I guess'는 무슨 뜻인가요? mean?
- What does troll mean?
- What does Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo mean?
- What does Look me up if you come to Japan. mean?
- What does A whole whack of mean?
- What does easier than falling off a log mean?