- I wanted to buy that red Ford but then I had second thoughts about it. does this sound natural?
- What does Ford mean?
- "there is Ford in America. " or "American has Ford". Which one is true?
- CAN YOU CORRECT MY MISTAKES? Websites have .... created which offer suggestions for fun things t...
- Would you please correct below sentence?? I like traveling and I often use flight as a way of tr...
- "I'll kick your ass." Please tell me a similar expression to this.
- Hello! Which word is more used between powerlessness and helplessness? Thank you 🥰
- How many people know about K-pop in America? Is this correct?
- I was unaware of it. Does it sound natural? If you would say this, is this negative meaning or j...
- Do you use "thanks to ...." not only for good things but also bad things？ Isaw sentences below ...
- What she said? I couldn’t get it.
- Is 'Grace' an old name? I have used it so far but my aunt told me it is an old name 🤔
- My name is Shiho(しほ). Is it difficult for you to pronounce?