Read more comments
- It should be "ka" or "ga", when I speak "か" at the end of a question? Like: 佐藤さんは 学生ですか？
- 今佐藤さんから電話がありますよ。 does this sound natural?
- 佐藤先生 こんにちは 突然のご連絡で失礼いたします。 北陸大学未来創造学部国際マネジメント学科金融会計コースの四年生、mangoと申します。 ２＋２プロジェクトを参加し、中国で西安外...
- I spent the weekend with my friend. Is this correct?
- Which sentence describes the picture correctly? 1. Four people are sitting in a seat. 2. Four peo...
- superior = excellent ?
- Is incomparable a common word in US?
- When someone calls you and you do not know who's calling do you ask who is this or who is it?
- "I was at awe" do people use this in day to day conversation too?(when you are stunned, surprised...
- How do you say this sentence in English? “このプロジェクトには、時間の制約がある。” Does this sentence sound natural...
- Can you say if the following text sounds good? «Thank you so much for this book. It will make a ...
- Can you give some sentences with “give away”?
- I found the below sentence on YouTube. ◉Face masks should be worn by those coughing or sneezing...