01 Jan 12:41 PM

  • English (US)
Question about Spanish (Mexico)

I know some words for pieces of clothing. Can you please tell me what you call the others or if there is a more common word that is used in Mexico for any of these items?

coat, abrigo
shirt, camisa
t-shirt, camiseta
jacket, chaqueta
and what is a chamara? I am not sure if I spelled that correctly but I hear a word that sounds like that a lot. I can tell it refers to clothing but I'm not sure exactly what.

Thanks for your help!

Read more comments

  • Spanish (Mexico)
Share this question
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions