01 Jan 05:24 PM
Read more comments
- Does this sound natural? “I can send her to you so you can adopt her if you want “
- Does that look natural? : "I am understandable here in Netherlands when I speak Afrikaans"
- Which one is correct? However, after some time meeting deadlines became easier or However, after ...
- напишите самые часто используемые слова в деловой беседе, бизнес английском
- Practicing "hear/see/notice/watch/etc. + object + infinitive/-ing". Is this phrase correct? "...
- Are there any instances where Structure A is preferred (or sounds better) than Structure B? Str...
- Isn't "on" normally used for internet or web things, like "I'm on Twitter." etc. Are there any ...
- Is it true that supper and pupil(how student) old-fashioned words?
- Is this grammatically correct? “I adore Saturdays, since I’m allowed to oversleep”
- Sounds natural to say: "I am so tired" in English?